Monday, August 5, 2013

Confessions of a paper hoarder

Stopped by my local Michaels today on my lunch break and came across these two new 12X12 paper stacks:

 
Got both on sale for $11.99 each (regularly $19.99) but I had a giftcard so I used that...The top one is the Maggie Holmes Crate Paper Collection and the bottom is called Vintage Collector Stack by DCWV.  And I have to say that I love love love both these collections..they fit my style so well..feminine without being over the top frou frou girly pink..lots of my favorite color Aqua/Teal in both collections..

The Maggie Holmes collection is stunning and includes lots of vellum..while the Vintage Collector is just filled with quirky cute images of vintage camers, hot air balloons, clouds, etc.  Planning on using these collections to make custom dividers for a few new Filofax planners I have coming soon...Probably going to use the Vintage Collector for a Brown Finsbury I'm expecting and the Maggie Holmes papers for my Raspberry Finsbury...I'll also want to make a lot of mini albums using inspiration from this YT video from mrstlc1:



I'll do another post showing my dividers in my Filofax'es (is that even a word?) and I'll also try to do a new YT video on my new setups me newest additions to my FF collection...

No comments:

Post a Comment