Wednesday, July 2, 2014

New Dividers for My Kikki.K

I decided it was time for a new set of dividers and to bust out my copics...it has been too long since I played with my scrapbooking supplies and it was so much fun to get my craft on...I'm still not done though...haven't decided if I want to laminate them or not...and I still have to use my Dymo to label my sections....Here's the pictures of my new handmade set:








Digi stamps are from Krista Smith of Saturated Canary colored in with Copic markers; paper and embellishments are from Maggie Holmes Crate Paper collection; Project Life cards are from MH Flea Market edition.  

Follow me on IG (InstaGram): @chicpapergeek

2 comments:

  1. hello nice blog newborn ^ _ ^ if you want to follow me too, this is my http://mylitttttlepaperworld.blogspot.it/ thank you dear ^_^

    ReplyDelete